Monday, July 25, 2016

I have been in a lot of stress intentionally induced by the local society.

After i started sending this emails and due to stress i did some mistakes, those mistakes were taken advantage of and i have/will face some court time.

At this moment i had a claim from local police that i have threatened them and used foul language towards them (they have intentioned lied), anyone that have meet me knows that i rarely (and i do mean rare) use foul language and is totally unheard of me using this type of language towards others much less towards authority.

Mind you i am a 38 years old male that never had any kind of problem with authority (not even a traffic ticket).  

I have a entire society that is making money of my situation and has no problem in making sure i go no were so they keep their "status quo" (for the lack of better word).

To the reporters i need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment